Customers are advised to read our Shipping Policy available on our website before purchasing.
1. What are your shipping options?
We use priority express shipping option for all destinations. For international shipping, import duties and taxes for international shipments will be pre-paid upon checkout, without any additional fees to be paid by customer upon arrival in destination country. Excess import duties and taxes paid upon checkout will be refunded via the original payment method to the customer.
2. Will my parcel be insured?
Yes, all orders will be shipped out with insurance protection.
3. When will I receive my items?
We will dispatch your orders upon payment clearance from your bank. Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order. If you have engraving service request, it will take up to 7 days before we can dispatch the order.
Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays in Malaysia at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
- For domestic shipping within Malaysia: 2-3 days for Peninsular Malaysia; 3-7 days for East Malaysia
- For international shipping: 4-7 days
Shipping timeline may be impacted during the pandemic period for both our end and/or the recipient's end.
4. Where is my parcel?
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
5. How much does shipping and/or import duties and taxes (for international) cost?
- Shipping is FREE within Malaysia.
- Shipping is also free for selected countries based on our promotional period from time to time. Customer will still require to pay for import duties and taxes (where applicable) upon checkout.
- For other international shipping, import duties and taxes will be included upon checkout.
- Excess import duties and taxes paid upon checkout of more than MYR50 will be refunded via the original payment method to the customer. Customer can opt for a gift card instead of a refund. A gift card will be issued for excess amount paid less than or equal to MYR50.
6. I still have questions on shipping topic.
Check out our Shipping Policy or feel free to contact our customer service team. We'll be happy to support you.